Friday, March 23, 2012

The Potter in Me

I have this blog, so I might as well use it.  Hopefully this won't be a regular thing but I guess I don't need to limit myself completely to garden stuff, though that was the original purpose of this blog.  Things change.

As I'm sure I've mentioned, I have access to a pottery studio and things are starting to get very exciting for me.  I have been able to create and use my artistic abilities which I am now able to share with others.  I have recently had a few pieces commissioned by some co-workers which feels great, for others to enjoy what I do.

I have quite a few before and after's to share, you can kind of see the process of what pottery goes through to become the useful form it is at the end.
I hope you enjoy:
















No comments:

Post a Comment